Hey guys just sharing another one of my pumpkin recipes and if you’ve tried my pumpkin spice brownie recipe then you’re going to love to love this one! These pumpkin cake pops are literally made out of left over brownies and they’re absolutely delicious! I’m going to share the brownie recipe down below with additional instructions on how to create these cake pops.
Prep Time: 10-15 minuts
Cook Time: 35-40 minutes
Yield: 5-10 Minutes
2 cups (Namaste Brand) Gluten Free Flour
1 tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
3/4 teaspoon Salt
1 cup Unsalted Vegan Butter
1 1/4 cup Sugar
2 1/2 tablespoons Aquafaba (chickpea water)
2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
1 cup Canned Pumpkin Puree
1 package (12oz) Semi Sweet Vegan Chocolate Chips
- Mix all the dry ingredients together then add the chocolate chips and stir.
- Once everything is mixed well, melt the butter and add your wet ingredients. Flip together using a spatula or spoon until all the ingredients are blended.
- Spray/smear a 9×13 inch baking pan with coconut oil.
- Pour the brownie mixture inside the pan and smooth. Bake at 350° F for 35-40 minutes then cool for 5-10 minutes.
For the Cake Pops:
- Cut brownies into medium squares and crumble 6 pieces into a bowl.
- Add approximately 2 tablespoons of agave nectar or maple syrup and mash it into the brownie crumble.
- Start to form into balls and dip them into about 12oz of melted vegan chocolate chips.
- I mix coconut oil and about a teaspoon of coconut milk with the chocolate chips and melt them together for a smoother consistency.
- Garnish with pumpkin sugar or garnish of your choice. Cool for 15-25 minutes and enjoy.