My favorite way to get my protein is with a delicious smoothie bowl in the morning. I love smoothies because you can get many nutrients in at once and its super easy. The bowl I made this morning is topped off with dragon fruit, chia seeds and coconut shavings. If you’d like to know what I put inside my smoothie this morning check it own down below!
- Approximately 3-4 frozen bananas
- 1 scoop vanilla flavor vegan protein powder
- I use the one from the one from the brand Orgain.
- 2 pitted dates
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon fiber
- I use the powder kind from Arbonne – it is great for digestion
- 1 teaspoon maca root powder
- this is a great and natural way to regulate hormones
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
Blend together and use toppings of your choice!